New Panels, New Deals and New Reveals Coming Friday, December 10
LOS ANGELES 11/22/2021 — ‘Tis the season to close out the Xpo season! The groundbreaking pop culture virtual event is back with all-new programming, limited-edition drops and exciting announcements with The Skybound Holiday Xpo on Friday, December 10. The event will stream on Skybound Entertainment’s YouTube and Twitch channels.
The one-day event experience brings entertainment fans around the world incredible panels from every corner of pop culture, including a new look at Andrew Pryce’s The Residence adapted as brand-new shock doc Demon in the White House; the Skybound Games-bestowed Award for “Game of the Year”; a special holiday horror edition of Movie Trivia Schmoedown; a deep dive into the hit indie game Before Your Eyes; another awesome edition of ATTACK! with Attack Peter; and deals, steals and a very exciting announcement from Skybound Tabletop.
The full programming line-up, beginning at 10 a.m. PT, includes:
- Demon in the White House – Join Andrew Pyper (author, executive producer), Chris Bray (showrunner, executive producer), and Brook Linder (director), as they discuss what it takes to turn the novel The Residence into Discovery+ Shock Doc Demon in the White House, a story of paranormal activity at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Moderated by Julian Della Puppa.
- Going Analog vs Skybound Tabletop – Skybound Tabletop’s James Hudson tests his tabletop chops with guest moderators from the podcast and web series Going Analog in a high-stakes round of trivia, as every correct response leads to a Tabletop webstore deal you will not want to miss! Later, they will discuss an upcoming project with the designers and creators, culminating in an exciting exclusive announcement!
- When Twitch Cries: Before Your Eyes Panel – Join Kinda Funny host Janet Garcia as she sits down with the creators of the hit indie video game Before Your Eyes, nominated in The Game Awards for Games for Impact. They’ll discuss the game’s deeply emotional story, its revolutionary gameplay mechanics, and what it’s like to make every single Twitch streamer in the world cry their eyes out.
- ATTACK! With Attack Peter - Skybound’s Peter Santa-Maria invites the Xpo audience inside his workshop for a holiday surprise!
- The Skybound Games Awards – Skybound Games team members Woody Tondorf and Carlos Lopez host an ill-advised and hastily-prepared awards show featuring our bestselling titles of 2021. There will also be some great year-end deals announced and at least one award for Troy Baker.
- Movie Trivia Schmoedown’s Holiday Horror Match – This special Xpo exhibition match features one of our favorite genres: Holiday Horror! Winter wonderland meets heart-stopping terror! What’s not to love?
Fans can register now for The Skybound Holiday Xpo by heading over to this link right now and then tuning in on December 10, 2021. Previous Skybound Xpos can also be viewed here.
For more info and updates on the Xpo, visit www.skybound.com and follow Skybound on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Shannon Meehan, Public Relations Manager
ABOUT SKYBOUND ENTERTAINMENT
Skybound Entertainment is a multiplatform content company that works closely with creators and their intellectual properties, extending their stories to further platforms including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, digital content, events, and beyond. The company is the home of notable properties including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur.
Skybound holds strategic partnerships across the entertainment industry, and has the in-house capabilities to serve as publisher, producer, and global distributor for tabletop and video games. On screen, Skybound holds a first-look television deal with Amazon Studios and a first-look movie deal with Universal. Additional partnerships include comic book publishing with Image Comics, book publishing with Simon & Schuster, and a first-look narrative audio deal with Audible. Skybound also houses a variety of unique creators and their IP, including Kristian Harloff and his pop-culture movie trivia platform the Schmoedown Entertainment Network, and printmaking expert Peter Santa Maria’s Attack Peter brand.