PORTLAND, Ore. 06/18/2021 — Image Comics is pleased to announce a line of highly collectible, rare covers for the forthcoming M.O.M.: Mother of Madness by multiple Emmy award nominated actress Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones, Star Wars), GLAAD Media Award nominated Marguerite Bennett (Josie and the Pussycats, Angela), and Leila Leiz (Horde) on shelves this July.
These exciting variants will feature art from Jo Ratcliffe, Jen Bartel, Leila Leiz, and Mirka Andolfo as well as a unique cover summarizing the series’ concept drawn by Leiz and a blank sketch cover.
In M.O.M.: Mother of Madness, the mayhem begins with Maya, under-the-weather scientist by day, over-the-top superhero by night, and badass single mom 24/7. Deadpool action collides with Fleabag comedy when Maya activates her freakish superpowers to take on a secret sect of human traffickers.
Each installment of the series will be an extra-length issue filled to the brim with comedy and chaos.
M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #1 will be available on sale Wednesday, July 21:
- Cover A Jo Ratcliffe - Diamond Code MAY210009
- Cover B Jen Bartel - Diamond Code MAR218051
- Cover C Leila Leiz - Diamond Code MAY218003
- Cover D Blank cover - Diamond Code MAY218004
- Cover E 1:10 copy incentive “story panel” - Diamond Code MAY218005
- Cover F 1:25 copy incentive Ratcliffe virgin - Diamond Code MAY218006
- Cover G 1:50 copy incentive Bartel virgin - Diamond Code MAY218007
- Cover H 1:100 copy incentive Mirka Andolfo - Diamond Code MAY218008
- Cover I 1:500 copy incentive Ratcliffe Signed Edition - Diamond Code MAY218009
- Cover ZA Galaxycon convention exclusive
M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #1 will also be available for purchase across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.