PORTLAND, Ore. 09/28/2021 — Image Comics is pleased to reveal a trio of highly collectible covers for the forthcoming M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #3 by multiple Emmy award nominated actress Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones, Star Wars), GLAAD Media Award nominated Marguerite Bennett (Josie and the Pussycats, Angela), and Leila Leiz (Horde). This #3 issue will conclude the miniseries with variant covers showcasing artwork by Jo Ratcliffe, Emi Lenox, and Caitlin Yarsky.
"I am so proud of all the incredible artists who have joined me in creating M.O.M.," said Clarke. "Their individual visions have elevated M.O.M. to the next level! What wondrous women!"
In M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #3, Maya’s son was kidnapped by the treacherous traffickers, and now it’s up to her and her misfit mob of BFFs—if she can escape her enemies and her past! Who’s gonna clean up this mess?!
M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #3 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, October 27:
- Cover A Ratcliffe - Diamond Code JUL210070
- Cover B Lenox - Diamond Code JUL219432
- Cover C Yarsky - Diamond Code JUL219433
- Cover D 1:25 virgin copy incentive by Jo Ratcliffe - Diamond Code JUL219434
- Cover E 1:50 virgin copy incentive by Emi Lenox - Diamond Code JUL219435
- Cover F 1:100 virgin copy incentive by Leila Leiz - Diamond Code JUL219436
M.O.M.: Mother of Madness is also available for purchase across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and Google Play.