Fame, Sex, Death: That's Entertainment in THE FADE OUT by Brubaker and Phillips
January 27, 2015
Crime noir trade paperback by Brubaker and Phillips now $9.99
Image Comics has announced that the price of THE FADE OUT, VOLUME 1, the first collection of Ed Brubaker’s and Sean Phillips’ most ambitious crime noir series to date, has been reduced to $9.99.
THE FADE OUT focuses in on the chaos in a Hollywood studio that follows the death of a starlet under suspicious circumstances and one writer’s guilt over a secret he’s keeping to save his skin. Read the full news release here.
With the new $9.99 price tag, THE FADE OUT, VOLUME 1 is one of more than fifty “Image Introduces” titles that have specially priced first volumes to encourage readers to delve into their next favorite comic book series.
THE FADE OUT, VOLUME 1 will be in comic book stores on February 25 and in bookstores on March 10. It is available for pre-order now.
THE FADE OUT VOLUME 1: by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips (colors by Elizabeth Breitweiser)
- ISBN 978-1-63215-171-1
- Diamond Comic order code DEC140664
- 120 pages, paperback, full color
- Collects THE FADE OUT #1-4
- Rated Mature
- In comic book stores February 25, bookstores March 10
- Retailers, librarians, and reviewers may request a PDF galley from Jennifer de Guzman, Director of Trade Book Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org